Fall in love with taking care of your body.
Experience mind-opening activities designed to inspire you and help you learn the best techniques to transfer energy in a healthy way.
This weekend is designed to gently pull you out of your comfort zone so that you can find the better, stronger version of yourself. It’s an intimate affair and limited to only SIX in-person attendees so don’t hesitate to reserve your spot now.
Some of the activities will include:
* Live Q&A
* Live In the Kitchen with Krystal
* Goal Setting Session
* Breaking Free Activity
* TurnUp with Tunisha
* Nutrition Workshop
* Game Nights
* Awards Ceremony
… and more
In-Person COVID Precautions
* Temperature checks will be done.
* Guests will find disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer available throughout the property.
* In the United States masks are now optional for any person who is fully vaccinated; however, (On July 27th, 2021) the CDC recommended maximizing protection from the Delta variant and preventing possibly spreading it to others, everyone should wear a mask indoors in public.
* All guests are required to sign a COVID waiver no more than 72 hours prior to entering the event (or must sign form onsite).
* All guests will remain 6′ apart to comply with social distance guidelines.
* Masks and gloves will be worn while preparing food.
What The People Are Saying…