I decided to sign up for KT Fitness because I wanted to permanently change my lifestyle. I wanted to be a better, healthier, and more fit me. Krystal designed a diet and home workout plan tailored to fit my needs. Both plans were very easy to follow! The meals were easy to plan and prep. The workouts were TOUGH but doable. What I liked most is that Krystal was always available by phone, text, email, and even video conference! There were a few times when I was unsure of my form and whether or not I was doing the exercises correctly. Krystal quickly set up a video conference to watch as I completed my sets. She was there to encourage and correct me which really helped to boost my confidence. There were times that I didn’t think I was performing well. Krystal was there to encourage and motivate me. People may not believe that a virtual trainer is effective, but I’m proof that it works! By the end of my program, I went from a size 12 to a size 8; I adopted healthier eating habits; and my endurance level increased tremendously. I highly recommend Krystal Taylor as a fitness trainer. She delivers results!
You May Also Like…
- Exercise Cards - Volume 1 (Regular) Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Exercise Cards - Volume 2 (Low-Impact) Rated 0 out of 5
- Melanin and Muscles Cropped Hoodie Rated 0 out of 5$39.00 – $39.50
- 12-Week Guide to Fitness Planner Rated 0 out of 5
- Excuses Don't Burn Calories Muscle Shirt Rated 0 out of 5$20.50 – $22.50